Posted by Brajesh Panda on September 5, 2012
If you want to know how to generate SAN certificate read this article.
If you don’t have IIS Web Server Roll installed
- Download old age IIS6 Resource Kit tool & install it
- Then from Program -> IIS Resource -> SelfSSL -> Click SelfSSL.exe
- It will open up below command prompt with an example; but you may fine tune as per your requirement.
- It will prompt you to overwrite the settings for site 1, type yes & enter
- It will throw an error saying “Error opening metabase: 0x80040154 “
- This error can be ignored due to IIS 6.0 not being installed on the server.
- If you browse local Cert Store of the computer, you will able to see the certificate.
Read the rest of this entry »
Posted in IIS, Tools | 1 Comment »
Posted by Brajesh Panda on March 18, 2012
Posted in Tools | Leave a Comment »
Posted by Brajesh Panda on October 17, 2011
Posted in Tools | 1 Comment »
Posted by Brajesh Panda on September 23, 2010
Windows Remote Desktop Connection Manager is a RDP management tool created by a MS engineer in-house. Provides easy way to manage your desktop connections. You can download this tool from
However if you want more advance feature like adding console URLs etc. Try out commercial version of Vision App.
Posted in Tools | Tagged: Remote Desktop Manager | 2 Comments »